Wednesday, January 11, 2006

silent no more

to anyone who has been waiting for some updates...

It has been a while since I have updated. This is mostly due to the fact that I feel like I am busier than ever. I am still employed by Target and my dentist friend. I usually work between 40 and 45 hours a week (some weeks more) - not too much more than when I was in ministry. Yet, it feels very different. Either 3 or 4 days a week I get to wake up at 3am and will work from 4 til 5pm (1/2 at each job). So I am usually pretty tired at the end of the day.

Some news on the ministry front, thankfully. This weekend we are going to a church for an interview. It will be a long weekend, but it will be well worth it. We are excited about the opportunity that this congregation brings. The position is for ms/hs and young adults. Please be praying for our trip and the interview.

We are praying that if this is it, both sides will have a peace about the decision.

(I hope the next post will be sooner than 1 month :))

No comments:

Post a Comment