Thursday, July 12, 2007

VBS: Day 4

All I can say about Day 4 is that it was crazy!

We plunged into Faith. Our story was Jesus walking on the water.

Highlights (good & bad)
1. I got to watch Robin (the other helper) lead a lot of the lesson. I've been trying to help her feel more comfortable leading/teaching and it was good to see her really take on the role last night.
2. We had more kids last night. 21 5/6th graders all crammed into one small room. :)
3. games = mess. Kids got wet and muddy. (I stayed mostly dry, a lot of our class missed the missions time getting cleaned up)
4. I learned that diet soda cans will float in water (not sure why)
5. I thought about what the youth ministry is going to be like in a few years when these students are in the jr. high and high school class. I'm excited to watch them grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment