Sunday, December 11, 2005

two jobs

Well, it happened last week (Thursday to be exact). I now have two part time jobs. Though it will in no way be close to what we were used to income wise - it is a huge blessing.

The first job came out of nowhere. A friend offered my a shortterm job at her office (she's a dentist) as a way to help us out. She didn't have to do it and I didn't ask. So it was great to have that happen. God providing.

The second job I did apply for. Ah, now I am a proud member of the Target family :) I start work tomorrow morning at 5am (I never got up that early for a youth event!) It will be a very tiring job, but I think I will enjoy it. I mean, come on, I get to be in the store before it even opens :)

I pray these two jobs don't last forever, but I am very thankful for them.

Lately, both my wife and I have really been desiring to get back involved with a church family. We miss the interaction and fellowship and long to get back into ministry.

(stay tuned for more updates on God's faithfulness during our transition)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mike!

    I'm glad to hear you've found employment, even if it wasn't the type of job you were looking for.

    I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers. I know something will open in the ministry eventually. Hang in there, and have faith! :)

    What email address are you using nowadays?

    ReplyDelete