Tuesday, January 24, 2006

another deadline

Tonight the church in OH has a meeting (well the elders do) about the youth minister. So, our waiting to hear about whether or not we will continue the process could be nearing an end. If you read this tonight (Tuesday), please say a prayer about the decision and us. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment