Saturday, February 18, 2006

frustration and God

I don't really know how much more I can say about how difficult it is to be in the same area as the church we left. It's not just being in the area, but hearing about things going on. All the while, knowing more than anyone what happened behind the scenes. This knowledge makes it hard to feel the way we do and have people wonder why we feel this way.

All I can say right now is "blah"

I just feel defeated, feel like its not fair, feel like I've been forgotten.

Are these things true, no. But it can become an easy thing to feel.

Yet, all the while, I know God is still there - still taking care of us. I know He has a plan for us, I know He is teaching me something in this. I know He has taught others lessons by watching us go through this.

(It would just be nice to not be in the middle of it)

No comments:

Post a Comment