Friday, April 04, 2008

One year of tweets on twitter

At the end of last March I joined Twitter. What a year it has been, too. At the beginning, I wasn't sure what it was going to be like to use twitter. I mean, really, who wants to know "what I'm doing" at any given moment. Plus I didn't have any friends to follow or many people following me. It turns out that using twitter has been quite fun and beneficial.

I've been able to...
meet and get to know a couple youth ministers from around the states.
reconnect with friends I hadn't talked to in a while.
gain some insight on topics I wouldn't have otherwise gotten.
laugh.
share the good times and bad times with people.
receive prayer from friends when its been needed.
laugh some more.
find out about opportunities and helps for ministry.
get to know people better.

I think Twitter has and will be beneficial to me and my ministry. But you don't have to take my word for it (man, I miss Reading Rainbow) read what Dennis and Adam have to say.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. Twitter is really fun and addicting.

    ReplyDelete