Saturday, November 19, 2005

The end of the search...

well, the first phase. I just got a letter from the last church from the first phase of searching. They are going to be going with someone else.

I really don't know what to say. I have so many emotions running through my head.

I do know that we are trusting God to provide and even with my severence coming to an end, I know He is providing. All I can ask for is continued prayer. I have struggled with the fear that maybe something won't come up. Am I still supposed to be a ym? (it has only been 4 years).

Thanks for the prayers.

ps. if you know of any churches looking, please if you could pass it on :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear things aren't going well, Mike.

    I'll keep praying that God sends you where he wants you to be.

    Hang in there, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up. Sometimes God makes us go through a time of search... but more importantly healing... before the next door is opened.

    ReplyDelete