Friday, November 11, 2005

trust and the job front

Still nothing on the job front. Well, I can't say nothing. I am waiting to hear from one church (after I visited and interviewed a couple weeks ago). And I just heard back from another church. Not sure how I feel about their reasoning for not moving forward with me, but hey I don't agree with the reasoning of those that let me go of my last job.

There are a few other opportunities out there and plenty of God taking care of my family. I know, based on how things have gone so far this Sabbatical, that God is here with me through this entire situation.

I just wish I could say there was a new job lined up. But then again, that is my timeframe :)

It is weird that with being home, I don't feel like doing a lot of typing or writing. I miss parts of work and then again I am really able to enjoy this time at home with my family (not going to get this opportunity again until I retire).

If you have been praying for the job hunt - thanks!

one fear I have - when I do go back to work, will it take me a long time to get back in the swing of things? Or will my passion and desire for ministry kick in again (not that it's gone now)?

No comments:

Post a Comment