Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Board games & Life

If you are in youth ministry, I'm sure you have probably sent one of those notes to a student that reads something like, "You have mounds of talent." But the word "mounds" is replaced with an actual mounds candy bar.

When I heard this quote (thanks to my wife passing it on) I thought about that concept. This is a statement made by some guy on a morning talkshow. It really doesn't matter who it was or what he does - the best part is just the quote.

"If we don't play monopoly with our kids today, they'll play sorry with us tomorrow."
Isn't that great? :)

I'm thinking about using it at my next parent meeting. If you get to use this quote first, please let me know how well it goes over.

And remember, go play monopoly with your kids or you'll be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment