Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Poll: Favorite Amusement/Theme Park

This week seems to be "Amusement Park Week" on this blog, so I added a poll on the topic.

What is your favorite amusement/theme park?

  • Cedar Point
  • Six Flags
  • Holiday World
  • Coney Island
  • Kings Island
  • Knotts Berry Farm
  • Disney
  • None of these
If you answer "none of these" on the poll, please leave your answer as a comment on this post. I'd love to hear the reasons you like your park, too. Is it clean, close location, cheaper, great rides, awesome water park, amazing shows.

2 comments:

  1. Is it bad that I have only heard of half of these parks?

    There is an amusement park 3 blocks from where I live called Wonderland Pier. It is right on the beach in Ocean City. While the rides cater to a younger crowd (i.e. elementary students), the park is family friendly and a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a few are local (midwestern) parks. It might have been good for me to add their locations to the list, but alas I didn't.

    If I'm ever near Ocean city, I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete