Monday, January 04, 2010

Best of '09: Web Apps

The year 2009 A.D. is almost over. The past 12 months have brought with them many new things; some good, some bad, and some not worth mentioning. I would like to take some time and highlight some of my favorite parts of 2009. I will call this list the "best of '09" - which simply means that, in my opinion, these are the best items in a certain category. I fully expect you to disagree with some of my choices or to be upset I did not add other items to the list. If you feel this way, please add your "best of '09" ideas in the comments.

The sixth list will be web apps. This will be a list of my favorite web apps to use. These are the apps I use the most or find the most helpful. This list is in no particular order.


Remember the Milk - a great place to keep track of things you need to accomplish.

TeuxDeux - TeuxDeux is new to me (I've only been using it for a few weeks), but I think its going to replace RTM as my favorite "to do" list organizer.

Google Docs - the most used app of 2009 for me.

Evernote - like a giant internet file cabinet, with folders and paper clips.

Dropbox - a great way to share and store a large amount of files (music, movies, and just about any other file you have on your computer). A great backup system, too.


What were your favorite apps of 2009?


Other posts in this series:
Best of '09 - Music
Best of '09 - Youth Ministry Books
Best of '09 - Non-Ministry Books
Best of '09 - Websites
Best of '09 - Blog posts
Best of '09 - Web Apps
Best of '09 - Ministry Moments
Best of '09 - Random Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment