Saturday, October 08, 2005

Sabbatical

I'm in week 2 of my Sabbatical :)

It is great to have the time to rest and relax. This past week has been a great chance to draw closer to God and to my family.

We are still waiting on final word on where we will be going next, but we trust God in it all.

Less than a month til baby #2 is here :) Now things are starting to get really interesting - so much to do and so little facts. (where will we go? what will it be like to have two kids? and on and on)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Mike!

    Glad to hear you are doing well. Hope you hear from a church soon!

    I'm keeping you, Amy and the kids in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prayed for you today, that God would guide you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the prayers and thoughts. God is truly showing His greatness and Bigness through this. Tonight, my wife made a great comment. She said something about God being bigger than a calendar (and that is sometimes hard to live out, that He does not need our timeline of dates. He has His own and it works out best)

    ReplyDelete