Thursday, October 20, 2005

Update

Its been just over three weeks now that I've been on my Sabbatical. It has been very refreshing.

I have been able to enjoy a lot of time with my wife and son. We've done a lot of work on our house, so it is ready to sell (whenever we get to that point - more on that later). We continue to wait and prepare for the birth of our second son. Our search goes on. I have been learning a lot about trust and reliance.

It has been almost 4 months since we began the search for a new ministry and we are still waiting to find out where we are going. It seems like it has been forever, but as I have been reading through Genesis I am constantly reminded that it is no where close to forever. Throughout Genesis people wait for years to hear or know what to do. I have been able to know God's blessings firsthand as He has taken care of us throughout this process. He is everywhere. He is in the timing of things happening, in our finances, our health. Everywhere we turn we see God at work - taking care of us even though we don't know what is going to happen next.

More update to come, after some sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment