Wednesday, September 27, 2006

SYATP

Today was the See You At The Pole. I ended up showing up a little late. I was told the wrong start time. But that is ok, I was still able to be there and get to meet a few new people. I have to say, one of the joys of only having one high school represented in the youth ministry is not having to decide which event to go to. I only had one option this morning :)

I was a little surprised who was there and who wasn't there. Though I should not be because when I asked a couple students if they were going they didn't even know what I was talking about.

I did meet the teacher who lets the FCA use his classroom for meetings. And he invited me to join them each week before school for their meetings. I am actually looking forward to getting to go and interact on this level at the school.

"Be Still"
(or as I prefer, the NASB "Cease Striving")

No comments:

Post a Comment