Monday, August 20, 2007

3 boys, 1 bike, a dog & a busy street

What would these 4 things have in common? Normally not much, but yesterday they combined to form one of the strangest (saddest/scariest) sites I've seen in a long time. We were driving home from playing mini-golf (another interesting story) on a four lane, with middle turn lane, busy road when we saw it. There were three boys riding one bike. You know, the completely unsafe way - one sitting on handle bars, one sitting on seat, and one standing on back wheel. And they were riding down the right lane, acting like they were a car (only going much slower). The kid in the back also had a fishing pole. Then to top that off, they were being followed by a dog. This dog was just walking/running right behind them (I can only assume it was one of the boys' dog).

The funny part was that after we passed them, I looked back and the dog was getting up on the grass before the boys did. I wish I could have taken a picture of it - it was a sight to see.

Thankfully, as far as I know, none of them got hurt. But its a wonder their parents were either ok with it or didn't have a clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment