Thursday, September 24, 2009

2 Small Group Series Released - Elijah & Trusting God

I'm pretty excited about these 2 small groups. They are the first "stand-alone" small groups/lesson/curriculum material that I've written that's been published in any form other than being printed from my computer. Plus, I love the fact that they have great looking covers (its a shame they are only downloadable).

If you have used these lessons, I would love to hear what you thought.


I wrote a 4 week series on Elijah and its now available for download from Simply Youth Ministry. Follow this link: Elijah Small Group Series to get more information and to download.

Lessons include:

  • Week 1 - He Was Confident in God (1 Kings 18:16-39)
  • Week 2 - He Battled Fear (1 Kings 19:1-8)
  • Week 3 - He Battled Loneliness (1 Kings 19:9-14)
  • Week 4 - He Was a Lifelong Servant (2 Kings 2:1-11)




I also wrote a 3 week series on Trusting God and its also now available for download from Simply Youth Ministry. Follow this link: Trusting God Small Group Series to get more information and to download.

Lessons include:
  • Week 1: With Your Past (1 John 4:10)
  • Week 2: In the Present (Ephesians 4:22-24)
  • Week 3: With Your Future (2 Corinthians 5:6-10)

No comments:

Post a Comment