Monday, October 30, 2006

1st birthday

On Sunday, my youngest son turned 1. What a great weekend.

This birthday is a crazy reminder for me. It was a month before he was born that we left our last church. So this first year of his life has been pretty crazy for our family. Yesterday was a good reminder of the faithfulness and love of God. I think it is probably good he won't remember all the craziness that was his first year of life. But you better believe his mom and dad will remind him of it. We want him to know how great God was and faithful to provide for us throughout the tough times.

I am thankful to have two healthy boys and a wonderful congregation in which I get to minsiter.

Be thankful today for the little things, like food on the table and people who love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment