Wednesday, October 03, 2007

NYWC: St. Louis - 5 things I'm ready for


The National Youth Workers Convention in St. Louis is just a month away! I am ready.

Here are 5 things I am ready for at the NYWC:
1. I am ready to connect with some fellow youth workers whom I only know as a profile picture.
2. I am ready to stay up late and get up early.
3. I am ready to hear great speakers and musicians.
4. I am ready to listen to youth worker's stories.
5. I am ready to be recharged and refreshed by God.

Watch this promo:


Are you ready? What are you looking forward to?

2 comments:

  1. I'm ready for all of the above and VACATION! I need a break from the craziness of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A break from the craziness of life in exchange for the craziness of a convention :)

    We'll have to try to get together sometime during the week.

    ReplyDelete