Wednesday, October 31, 2007

NYWC: St Louis Day 2

Everything is ready for all 3700 youth workers to show up. Well most everything. The store is ready, the stage is looking really good. The exhibit hall is still a little empty, but its ready for some great companies to show up and connect with youth workers. The labyrinth and prayer chapel are looking good. And for those with kids - the kids room is set up (I wouldn't mind spending some time in there myself :))

Another great day of getting to know the other volunteers a little bit better. Man, God is doing some great stuff in people's lives. And at the same time, there is a lot of pain and hurt that needs to be worked through.

Had some good Mexican for dinner (Downtown Cantina - I think), I would recommend it.

I'm ready for people to start showing up tomorrow. Even though the last two days have been amazing, I know the next five are going to be beyond amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment