Thursday, November 01, 2007

NYWC: St Louis Day 2.5

Youth workers have started to show up, mostly for the Critical Concerns. Tonight is the big madness sale in the store and the exhibit hall reception.

I've ran into a few people I didn't know were coming and a few people I didn't know before today (and have already forgotten their names:)) Plus I got to meet William Hartz in person.

Gotta get back to work. More updating tonight.

(I've got some pictures, but will probably post them after I get back home - it'll give you something to look forward to)

4 comments:

  1. It was cool meeting you the few times we got to talk.

    I just uploaded a ton of pictures fro m the convention, if you are interested:

    Click here for NYWC St Louis pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice to get to talk with you a few times, too. I'm glad you recognized me that first time and didn't think I was some "weirdo" or something for knowing who you were.

    The pictures are good. Lots of them, and I liked the editing you did to some with the colors and such

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I'm a photo junkie. I always have a camera with me and tend to annoy people with the amount of shots I take. I actually took almost 1000 pictures over the weekend and weeded it down to 300 for the web.

    I also posted a recap of the convention over on my blog.

    Anyways, Twitter you later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a nice recap. I haven't even gotten to writing one up for my experience. Gotta get to that :)

    ReplyDelete