Friday, November 02, 2007

NYWC: St Louis Day 4

(quick updates, its late...)

Now, we're cooking. Two general sessions are done and a lot of seminars have been taught. The convention is in full swing now.

I've run into some old friends from college, some more cool youth workers (one guy who has been in youth ministry for 25 years, that's where i want to be). I ran into Tim and Dana, too.

For me, today was about one recurring theme...

Trust God.

I was shown this theme in multiple places throughout the day.
-In the Labyrinth.
-In the story of woman with bleeding, from the Gospels.
-In Duffy's message.

(I'll post more on this later)

Have you trusted God in your ministry? Are you trusting God in your personal life? Am I? Will I tomorrow? What does it mean to trust God?

No comments:

Post a Comment