Saturday, November 24, 2007

New poll: which "white" item would you rather have?

The other day, I got to thinking. That thought turned into this new poll. If you had to choose, which "white" item would you want (for Christmas, to make it seasonal)...

Your chooses are:
a white Christmas
a white squirrel
a white chocolate candy bar
a white jumpsuit
a white head of hair
a white-wall tire


For me, its a toss-up. I really like white chocolate, but the tire would be pretty cool, too.

To defend your choose or to persuade others to your side, leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. What about a White Elephant Christmas gift??? If that's not an option, I'm gong with white chocolate candy bar, I love em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good point. maybe we'll have to have a follow up poll regarding said White Elephant Gift

    ReplyDelete