Saturday, June 07, 2008

My top 10 favorite films

I was tagged by Dennis to list my top 10 favorite movies. Here they are:

1. Star Wars: Return of the Jedi (a Wookie & Ewoks, do I have to say more?)
2. The Truman Show (reality TV, before there was reality TV)
3. LOTR: Return of the King (great battle scenes)
4. March of the Penguins (I love penguins)
5. Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (some great, thoughtful moments)
6. Groundhog Day (or did I already say that?)
7. X-Men (all 3, plus hopefully Wolverine when it comes out)
8. UHF (classic stuff)
9. Jesus Camp (see my thoughts here)
10. The Princess Bride (inconceivable if anyone hasn't seen this one)

The rules:

  1. List your top ten favorite films (in no particular order).
  2. If you’re tagged, you’ve got to post and tag 3-5 other people.
  3. Give a tag back (some link love) to the one who tagged you in your post
  4. Give a hat tip (HT) to Dan


I'll tag:
1. Jeremy
2. Brad
3. Jason
4. Tim
5. Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment