Friday, December 29, 2006

Reasons I don't like this week...

between Christmas and New Years.

First, Sunday school lesson.
Second, I am preaching. Which I love doing, it just didn't get started as early as I would have liked. So this week is full.
Third, New Year's party. Planning and lack of sleep :)
Fourth, 3 official office days. Therefore I'll be in for a bit tomorrow.

Now could some of this been avoided. Sure. What other things were happening in previous weeks that kept me from doing as much work beforehand as I wanted to.

I did love having some family visit this week. Great to see them and spend time with them. This meant I was home a few more hours than normal during work days. Always love that. And mostly, I have loved this week because I've been able to live it. I am trying to really make an effort to live out the fact that we are not guaranteed tomorrow.

see you next year (maybe before)

No comments:

Post a Comment