Tuesday, August 09, 2005

family

This morning, around midnight, my brother and sister got to the house. They will be here for a week. We live over 8 hours apart, so when we get to be together it is a great time. I am excited about having them in town. We are going to go the beach and enjoy some sand and sun (something I don't get to do on a normal basis).

On the topic of family, I wanted to share a few pics from recent days.


You will notice that each picture has Nathan in it. Amy is trying to get as much one on one time with him before the baby is born.


I'm not sure why I like this picture (obviously that's me on the floor being sat on) but I do. Nathan is really starting to like to wrestle and I'm not sure there is anything better than wrestling with your son.


We just like this picture because the shirt makes us laugh. Who first came up with the idea of having a t-shirt look like a uniform :) (they need to be commended)

No comments:

Post a Comment