Monday, August 22, 2005

kids' birthdays

Yesterday, we went to Jeremy's birthday party. Jeremy turned 8 yesterday. He is one of the kids involved in our ministry. It was a good party. Over the past week I had seen/read a lot about peopel spending an enormous amount of money on their kids' parties. I think that is a big waste. And after yesterday I am convinvced even more that you don't need to spend a lot of money for your children to enjoy their birthday.

This brings me hope for when Nathan (my 16 month old) begins to want lots of stuff for his party. I will just need to show him that you can have fun without all the spending of money :)

1 comment:

  1. Sure, you can have tons of fun without spending any money. Especially kids. Kids can have hours of fun with just a book of matches! :)

    ReplyDelete