Monday, August 29, 2005

other weekend stuff

Well, this weekend was full. I wanted to share some pics that tell how the weekend went outside of church.


Here is Nathan at lunch on Sunday. He fell asleep at the table after eating an orange and some bread. You don't know how many times I've wanted to do just this. How much trouble would I get in if I fell asleep at the dinner table?





The top dog is Sticky (our dog). She decided to sit on the edge of our pool when we had it set up inside. I don't know why she liked it, but as you can see, she was enjoying herself.
The other dog is Baxter. We watched him for a friend this weekend. He was a great dog to have, brought us much needed laughter this weekend.



Another picture of Nathan... Here he is trying to fill up his pool with water. He knows enough to know that you have to put the hose in the pool to fill it up. Thankfully, he has not figured out how to turn the nozzle yet.


These are the types of things that help me forget about the "drama" that is my current ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment