Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Wife's birthday

So, I am feeling a little overwhelmed with stuff going on at church. I say that because I have neglected to make it a point to make my wife's birthday special. Now, its not until Friday - so I still have a chance. It's just that I was not even thinking about taking the day off to spend it with her. How sad is that? I can take almost any day off I want and I don't even think about taking this special day off.

Hopefully, I will think of something to make it special. I would welcome any suggestions or thoughts on how to make up for the "almost screwed up" birthday.

Help a brother out....

2 comments:

  1. I know what she would like... You should get her this.


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I don't think I would get it in time for her birthday :(

    ReplyDelete