Thursday, March 15, 2007

GodTube

Just when you thought it was safe to come out of the Christian bookstore. We (Christians) have done it again. Can't we just leave something alone? Apparently not. It seems that Christians can't let anything not have a "Christian" counterpart. We can't let anything stay just as it is. We have to take it and make it "Christian." This usually means we make a cheap copy of a good original. When I heard there were "Christian" myspace pages I thought that was bad. Well, yesterday I found something that is worse (maybe just as bad). Godtube.

As you can see on the logo and the website, its exactly like youtube. Except their slogan is "Broadcast Him" instead of "Broadcast yourself". The "T" in tube is a cross. And it doesn't seem to have the same good quality.

Can't we just leave anything alone?

More thoughts on this later...

3 comments:

  1. Turn away from your false gods and follow the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, thanks for visiting my site. Second, I don't know what a "Flying Spaghetti Monster" is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the input Tim. I did have spaghetti for dinner tonight, is that close?

    ReplyDelete