Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I've been looking for a new camera, I think I found one I like


Though, I'm not sure if I'm ready to get it today. This new camera from Canon looks quite impressive; with its ability to take high def video. I won't be throwing the old video camera away, though. With only 6 minutes of footage on a 2 gig memory card, the video camera will continue to be a part of all trips and church events.

But the ability to take pictures then take video without switching cameras is quite appealing. How many times have I been at a youth event and had to either focus on video or pictures. Which usually leads to me missing a great still shot or missing a great video.

Friends and family, take note of what I would like for Father's Day, Christmas, birthday, or just because. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment