Friday, April 27, 2007

Lessons from The Office: Product Recall

WOW. So that's what Creed does - he's quality control. With Creed doing QC, I'm suprised this is the first mishap they've written into the show.

Lessons learned:
1. Never, ever hire a homeless guy (Creed) to be your quality control.
2. Never donate cash to a card being circulated by Creed.
3. People will not always respond favorably to an apology, even if you throw in a novelty check.
4. Some people have a hard time saying "I'm sorry" without adding to it.
5. Identity Theft is serious. It's not funny to pretend to be someone else. No, I'm wrong - it is funny.
6. Never date someone working part-time at a frozen yogurt place.
7. Constructive criticism is hard to give to some people.
8. Am I allowed to take out an ad in your yearbook?


ps. I wish the episode had less of the language in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment