Friday, April 13, 2007

Lessons from The Office: Safety Training

Another great episode last night.

What I didn't like:
1. Andy...I mean Drew... saying he was in anger management for 5 weeks (last week he said he did it right on time, which would have been 10 weeks).
2. The interaction b/w Kelly & Sea Monster just seemed weird.

What I loved:
1. The b-storyline was the best one I can remember. (the potato instead of apple, the explanation of netflix). I DO NOT PROMOTE OR THINK GAMBLING IS OK!
2. Shun, un-shun
3. Toby's safety training.

So what did we learn?
1. Never leave a car engine in a bailer or you won't get it back.
2. Even safety training can be turned into a game.
3. Always, I mean always, have a sweater or cardigan near you in case of a draft. (long sleeve shirts and jackets are also acceptable)
4. It can be difficult for people to accept a change in a person. (Not sure if changing your name helps or not)
5. It is never ok to pretend you're going to jump. Especially if your intention is to get people to respect you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment