Monday, May 21, 2007

The Office: The Job (season finale)

Wow! What an episode. I have to say I thought it was better than last season's finale. A lot more to look forward to this next season.

Things I didn't like:
1. Jan (way too extreme, even for her)
2. Not enough Toby

Things I thought were awesome:
1. Stanley (another great episode)
2. Shrute bucks vs. Stanley Nickels
3. Dwight taking over the office
4. "You and me are over"
5. The taunting of Pam over her "speech" at the beach


Overall, it was a great episode. Things seemed to weave together so well. Dwight and Andy working together was great. (Notice that shun, unshun and Drew have both been dropped) I would have never thought about painting an office black. I really thought Karen was going to get the job in corporate. And what kind of boss starts interviewing for a job without telling the person they've been let go?

Personally the last 3 minutes were classic. Jim interrupting Pam's "talking head." Ryan getting the call from corporate and abruptly dumping Kelly. The whole season was worth those 3 minutes.

Only 4 months or so until we find out what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment