Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm a Cubs fan, but this is too far...

a Cubs cemetery.

I saw this a few months ago and thought it was a bit strange. Recently ran across the information again and found a few more things that just seem odd. Once I die, I'm gonna be in Heaven so I don't really care if my body is resting in a Cubs casket or in a Cubs cemetery. I will be enjoying the afterlife.

Its interesting, nonetheless. I wonder if there are other teams doing the same thing. I know you can get team-themed everything, but I've never heard of the cemetery before.


Read more about the cemetery here or at cbschicago or listen here from NPR.

Not only can you be buried in a Cubs-themed cemetery, you can have a Cubs-themed urn or casket. Read this article "Talk About A Die-Hard Fan"


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment