Sunday, January 14, 2007

telephone and teenagers

Today in SS, I started class with a game of telephone. I was quite surprised the first time though. The phrase "The little monkey fell down the stairs" made it all the way around without mistake. But the second time was a bit different. I made it a little harder. the phrase "John at Timmy's soup, but Timmy didn't make soup he made burgers" (disregard all grammar errors, please). It came back as "Jim ate a cheeseburger, Fred did not." Not quite as close :)

Apparently it didn't take long from Timmy to become Fred, I don't know when Jim changed places with John.

on another note, if you are reading this I would love to have you pray for us as we travel this next week to visit family. The weather could be really bad. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment