Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Trivia Wednesday #1

Because Wednesday can be a lag in the week, I thought I'd start a new series to help keep the brain thinking. So each Wednesday, or so, I'll post a trivia question. It could be about any subject and will range in difficulty. I'll post the answer the following week, along with a new question. Hope you enjoy. Post your answer by leaving a comment on each trivia question's post.

#1 - Which U.S. state was once part of the USSR?


(if there are any subjects you would like to be covered, please let me know)

3 comments:

  1. Um...this is my opinion...but I think you should post it the next day. I don't think I can wait a week to hear the answer. Anyways, I think the answer is Alaska...because its the closest to the USSR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about posting the answer the next day, but then I thought about the fact that some people may not get a chance to participate. If you want I can send you the answer before I post it. Or at least tell you if you are right or wrong.

    We'll see how it goes and adjust accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no that's ok. just teasing anyways. I'm probably the only dork that checks your blog everyday :-)

    ReplyDelete