Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Trivia Wednesday #2

Answer #1 - Alaska (you were right Jeremy)

(b/c I miss my wife and boys, this week's question is in honor of Nathan)

Question #2 - What are the names of, at least 3, Bob the Builder's "friends/equipment"? Bonus points if you can also name what type of equipment they are. I can name at least 12 right now without looking. And no, Thomas the Train is not one.

BTW - Nathan will be judging this one and if he doesn't count your answer, I'm sorry no points. :)

4 comments:

  1. Rolly, Dump, and Dizzy. Rolly is the thing that flattens the pavement, Dunp is a dumptruck, and Dizzy is a cement mixer. Wow! I don't even have kids yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, that post was Jessica. NOT JEREMY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you, Jeremy, have an answer? (Without checking the internet) I know you've watched it before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, not at all.

    ReplyDelete