Monday, February 19, 2007

Lessons from The Office

First off, watching without seeing the previews is better. I think I enjoyed the episode much more since I had not seen most of it on the previews. I knew enough about this episode to have an idea of what was going to happen, but I must say the actual show was funnier than what I pictured.

So what can we learn:
1. Sometimes we go back to what we know (Pam)
2. People do not like/want to be alone (or lonely) (Pam/Kelly)
3. With the boss gone, nothing gets done in the office
4. Michael truly cares for people
5. Art (and almost any form of self expression) is best when it comes from passion and excitement within us.
6. In any business or ministry - its the people that are important!

(one more episode before a break)

No comments:

Post a Comment