Friday, February 23, 2007

Lessons from The Office

I'm really liking this whole "no previews" way of watching The Office. I knew a little about the episode from stuff I'd seen online, but I was not prepared for what actually took place. Toby, Toby, Toby - must we still try?

Ok, so some lessons I took from last night's episode:
1. when we have a big announcement to make, we want everything to be perfect.
2. we also get real nervous when we have a big announcement
3. some friends will do anything for you - even smell your breath
4. Never, ever let Dwight "tour your house"
5. sometimes honesty is hard to hear
6. when we don't listen to all of what someone has to say, we might overreact
7. Roy needs to join Andy in "anger management"
8. Magic Camp is not just for kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment