Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Office - no previews

This week I decided to try something. I did not watch any preview clip from this week's episode. Since we don't watch much TV, see this post on reasons why, I didn't have to worry about seeing any previews on TV. So, my only issue was not to watch the numerous previews online.

I have become overwhelmed with all the previews they are now showing for The Office. It seems like you can get the first 10 minutes of the show online.

So, I have to say I am pretty excited about watching it without seeing the previews. I think it will be better this way. I'm trying to get back to "enjoying" the show each episode and not trying to learn as much as I can about the upcoming episodes. What did people do before the internet to tell us what was coming up on a TV show? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment