Sunday, November 16, 2008

A lot on my mind

I've got a lot on my mind the last couple weeks. Some things are good, some are bad and some are just middle-of-the-road. So, here they are. I would appreciate some prayer on some. Thanks.

1. My brother-in-law's mom passed away this past week.
2. I leave on Tuesday (11/18) for Nashville to help set up for the NYWC.
3. My wife goes in on Monday (11/17) to have minor surgery.
4. I cherish one-on-one time with my kids a lot these days.
5. It have been 6 months this Wed. (11/19) since my last day at my previous ministry.
6. I am antsy to get back into full-time youth ministry.
7. I am excited about the possibilities that await at the NYWC.
8. God has been amazingly good to my family over the last 6 months.
9. I am confident that God will take care of our daily needs (emphasis on the daily part)
10. I hurt for my friends in ministry who are hurting or struggling.
11. I have been encouraged by the family-like atmosphere of Twitter.
12. I have the best wife in the world.
13. Have I mentioned that I'm ready to be back in full-time ministry.
14. I am thankful that I can be involved in the middle school ministry at the church we are attending.
15. I am thankful for all the friends, who act like family, who have been so willing to help us this past week and this next week. It is nice to have a family away from our family.
16. God is so much bigger than anything that I encounter. He can handle all the stuff I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment