Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pre-NYWC: Wednesday

Today is day 2 of set up for the convention. All I can say is that I am excited for the weekend. For me, this pre-convention set up might be just as encouraging as the actual convention. so, I'm having a blast. And as we set up, I can say that the weekend is going to be amazing. There are some awesome things in store for the thousands of youth workers who will be attending.

If you'll be here in Nashville, stop by the Resource Center and say "hi" - I'll be working all week.

What else to say about the convention without giving anything away? I'll just add one thing...

The YS staff truly desire to make sure you (the local youth worker) get to connect with God and hear from Him. That is their heart and goal. I pray you can do that, too. If you are coming to the convention, may you hear God speak to you in just the way you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment