Saturday, November 22, 2008

NYWC '08: Friday

Friday was day #1 for a majority of the youth workers. Day #4 for me :)

Here is a rundown of the high points from the day, from my perspective (again, in no particular order)...

1. I got to see some old friends. Ones I didn't know where going to be here.
2. I met/talked with Mark Matlock in the green room. Good times.
3. I almost talked with Gavin Richardson a few times, but was really unable to stop to have an actual conversation.
4. God spoke through my reading in Exodus today. It is always good to hear from God. :)
5. There were 2 great general sessions today - though I need to listen to the messages again
6. I did finally get to meet Adam McClane. (no further comment - hehe)
7. I had a good conversation with my family on the phone - I really miss them!
8. I didn't get much sleep last night, but I suspect that will be pretty normal for the rest of the week.


I know that was brief and somewhat sporadic, but that is really how my brain is functioning right now. Tomorrow, I will have up some thoughts on today (Saturday) and maybe they will be a little more developed - maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment