Friday, November 10, 2006

4 days til...

my wife and I start volunteering at the NYWC in Cincy. Its a few days earlier than the rest of the attendees, hence the volunteering and thus setting up stuff. :)

This is my third time to help out and one of the things I like is that I get to spend two extra days at the convention. Even though the convention doesn't officially start until Thursday I feel like just being there with other volunteers and the YS staff is better than anything. It is a great way to spend a few days and a great feeling to be there with friends and fellow youth workers.

If you're going to the convention - see you on Thursday.

Stop by the bookstore and say Hi. I'll help you find the resource you need and I'd love to talk about ministry, life and God.

No comments:

Post a Comment