Monday, November 13, 2006

new members lunch

yesterday was a new members lunch at our church. We got to be a part of it in two different ways. We were apart, because I am on staff. But we were also invited as new members :)

I've never been to a new members lunch before. Our last church didn't do it when we got there and I was 6 when we joined the church before that.

It was a nice meal, but rather quick for us. We headed out of town right after the lunch. We are at my parents' house dropping off the boys today. They will stay here for a week while we are at the convention. Today we leave to drive down to Cincy and get ready to start tomorrow.

Getting excited, but also going to miss the boys :( BUT I am even more excited that my wife will be with me at the convention this year. Its so hard to express to her what happens and what it is like. So, I'm glad I don't have to this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment