Friday, November 17, 2006

preconvention

Wow.

what a first day of critical concerns. Since I'm in the store, we've been going for a few days now. Busy setting up the convention and making sure its ready to receive all the youth workers and minister to them. But the fun has really begun now - the youth workers are arriving.

I've already had an opportunity to connect with a few great youth workers. I met the only 2 full time youth pastors in China. (now tell me that doesn't happen all the time).

Even the security guy has been cool. He actually is taking classes at CCU (where I graduated from), so I've got to connect with him.

Volunteering with my wife has been a blessing too. A whole new perspective and I prefer serving alongside her and watching her get to experience the convention from this side.

Can't wait for the full convention to start today

ps. We walked around and prayed for all the spaces. I must say the prayer chapel looks like it is going to be a great place to go and get away and spend some quality time with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment